Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Politics, politics

I'm hoping that I'm not alienating the readership I built up over at Townhall by all the posts I've been doing lately on comic books and music. I'm trying to diversify, but part of it also has to do with the sentiment that Dan Carlin recently espoused in his latest podcast in regards to the political campaign.

We're over half a year into the presidential campaign, and there's going to be a whole other year more of this stuff. It's getting really quite tiring to hear a bunch of professional truth-stretchers talk down to the electorate on a daily basis. I like covering social issues and am quite passionate, but playing the role of pundit is a little bit exhausting.

I don't want to cover politics to cover politics, but I've noticed a lack of comments lately, and I want to be someone that people want to read. Let me know what you want to see and what you like.

No comments: