Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"The Crow" Flies Again?

MTV's Splash Page reports that, after becoming demoralized from the failures of his 2003 film "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen," director Stephen Norrington is looking at taking a crack at "The Crow." Norrington doesn't have a bad track record, having directed the successful "Blade" series. "Blade" is very similar to the tone I would envision for a good adaptation of "The Crow."

A personal note - As a very young 12-year-old comic book fan during the 1990s, I dressed up as The Crow for Halloween. I've never really been a fan of Halloween, that being the only time as a kid that I didn't either dress up as Batman, Thomas Jefferson or just not participate. With my then fairly long hair greased back and dyed black with the face paint applied, I looked pretty menacing. I'm not sure if it would work well these days.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: