Monday, April 4, 2011

Men With Wings

I want to thank Michael David Cobb Bowen for this incredible video:



My favorite memories as a child were of trips to the Museum of Flight in Seattle. These little sojourns were amazing. Boys are genetically programmed to like military things, something I've seen evidenced more and more as I've gotten older. For instance, my friend Punk Johnny Cash, a staunch anti-war anarchist and founder of the site Gonzo Times, just could not control himself from posting all sorts of stuff on Gonzo Times about the new Captain America film and how excited he is for it.

Without knowing that many men had done the exact same thing well into adulthood, I would imagine myself roaming the world in these hunks of metal. I went to the Museum of Flight numerous times, going into the same planes and watching the same films and eating the same astronaut ice cream again and again.

Add to Technorati FavoritesShare